CDT-5800-C

aussiemark

Anyone out there with a first hand evaluation of the 5800's.Due to the fact that I am unable to place surrounds behind my listening /viewing position I am tentatively considering inceiling speakers to go with my RF 7's.Any advice or opinions would be appreciated.Thanks[H]

Oldtimer thanks for the reply, it is to be used as in 5.1. Due to the lack of response on this subject I'm going cold on the idea of ceiling speakers matched with RF 7's and a RC 7.Although I feel it would appear overkill to outlay huge money for a pair of rears that are no more than 6 feet from my ears and also I wonder how much signal they do recieve in comparison to the big three up front to validate the outlay? Can anyone recommend a pair of rears that will do DTS concerts justice??

I am now considering the RS 62's but am not prepared to pay the asking recommended rip off price ( $2000 ) here in Australia.How much are they in the US and what would it be worth to get them over here if infact it was cost effective??? Has anyone an opinion of the performance of the 62's ??? Thanks.