Talk about not letting the paint dry

LeeW

eBay is making BILLIONS of dollars profit for being middlemen. They need to be a heck of a lot more vigilant about rooting out fraud. Right now they're still based on "the eBay community" doing the work for them for free, by noticing crooked auctions and reporting them. Screw that. They need to hire some people and pay them real money to watch things full time.

There are many many thousands of bad auctions newly listed every day.

eBay is making BILLIONS of dollars profit for being middlemen. They need to be a heck of a lot more vigilant about rooting out fraud. Right now they're still based on "the eBay community" doing the work for them for free, by noticing crooked auctions and reporting them. Screw that. They need to hire some people and pay them real money to watch things full time.

Ditto.

Hallelujah!!! It's not a community it's a marketplace - or it should be. Actually now it's more like a cesspool. Its kind of like the scene in North Dallas 40 - is it business or a sport. When ever I I send emails (about 3 a day) to spoof@ebay.com I include a long diatribe outlining what I believe are their shirked responsibilities. I am sure does not get read but for some stupid reason I get some satisfaction.

Josh