can denon 2807push the RF-63 Home Theater System????

blue-midnight

Well...for 750 new from a dealer,that's ok.I thought I saw these msrp for like $1k,which would be too much.At the price you paid for new,the Denon will perfom better than most avrs at that price.The Denons also do have good synergy with Klipsch.I didn't intend to give the Denon tooo much h*ll,mostly the electronics manufacturers in general.It is possible to make a very robust prepro/amp combo with vast superiority in sound for around 1k,I suppose even an avr,say 50 or 60 lbs.The Denon avrs I've owned were very reliable,I'm sure the Denon will serve ya well till you're ready to move on.

Sure,after you've had the 2807 for some time and think you may need more power the 2807 can be hooked to any of a large variety of amps.I didn't notice a room size but in a mid size or smaller room you may not need more power.I'm sure you'll be happy with the Denon as is,there's also lot's of good gear in the pipeline so maybe by the time you want an amp you'll have better options.

If you're looking at spending $750 for an AVR, see if you can't push
that a bit, take a look at Emotiva. I got their Ultra Theater pre/pro
+ amp separates, and am very happy. I have a thread a few days old where
I gave some thoughts on it, as well as embarrassed the crap out of
myself. [:$]

You can get if for $900 shipped right now, I believe, and no
tax. That would only be about $100 more, if you consider tax or shipping. Even better if you include shipping.
Outlaw audio also has many good reviews, but is a bit higher.