Forte II pricing

meaghan

canyonman is dead on.................I'll say it again, I think right now,Cornwalls are the best dollar for dollar speaker available right now, prices seem to be a bit down on them...but, the question was about Forte's $400 to $600 is right................some lower, some higher.............

If you are selling the KV4, someone on this forum was just looking for one. Kind of a rare bird that goes well with the EPIC series speakers. Probably get about $250 for that. You can post items for sale here and hope someone in your area is interested, or try Craigslist.

NP - The Good, The Bad, & The Queen

Could someone help me price some used speakers? I have a set of oiled oak Forte II speakers, a pair of black KSB 1.1's and a black KV4 speaker. I am in the minneapolis area.

Thanks.

Can't help much with the prices but I'm looking for a KV-4 CC to put in my brother-in-law's HT system so if you come up with a price and care to ship it, please get in touch with me... Bryan