FS: Klipsch RF-3s, SVS Ultra, Parasound HCA-1205A & Cables�

DrPyro

Im selling a bunch of my assorted HT gear which hasnt gotten a lot of use recently.

Speakers:

Klipsch RF-3s Black (**Sold**)

Klipsch RC-3 (asking $125)

This is the original RC-3s with black veneers in very good condition and would be an excellent upgrade from the RF-15/25s and Synergy line. I still have all of the original packing and manuals.

SVS CS-Ultra w/ Samson S1000 amp ($1000): Purchased 12/2001 for $1450

The Ultra is one of original cylindrical series subs and is powered by the Samson S1000 amp (separate unit - included), and provides loads of clean and powerful base. More info can be found @ http://www.svsound.com/products-sub-cyl-csultra1.cfm I havent used it for probably close to 2 years and its in excellent condition. I still have all of the original packing and BetterCables interconnect. Ideally, I would prefer not to ship it but options can be discussed. I can likely deliver (or meet ½ way) in NY, PA, or DE.

Amp:

Parasound HCA-1205A 5 channel amp ($650): Purchased 12/2002

The 1205A is a 5-channel amp delivering 140 watts on each channel at 8 O. It has paired very nicely with the Klipsch speakers, its low floor noise limits hissing from the horns and is warm sounding. More info can be found @ http://www.parasound.com/vintage/hca1205a.php Its in excellent condition. I still have all of the original packing materils and manuals. Shipping and insurance extra, imagine it should be $50 for this heavy amp (46lbs)

Cables:

Monster Interlink Digital 100 3 - $10 (shipped)

2x Monster svideo 6 - $10 (shipped)

Monster Interlink 250 2 channel Analog 5 ($10 shipped)

Please feel free to PM/email me with any questions or requests. I can take pictures and post them if requested.

Cheers

-Dave

/////////////////
Amp:
Parasound HCA-1205A 5 channel amp ($650): Purchased 12/2002
   The 1205A is a 5-channel amp delivering 140 watts on each channel at 8 O. It has paired very nicely with the Klipsch speakers, its low floor noise limits hissing from the horns and is warm sounding. More info can be found @ http://www.parasound.com/vintage/hca1205a.php Its in excellent condition. I still have all of the original packing materils and manuals. Shipping and insurance extra, imagine it should be $50 for this heavy amp (46lbs)

///////////////////////

This is a super amp.  Some of the products sold by Parasound have a 10 year warranty.....worth checking into....not sure if the warranty is transferable.

• 2 weeks later...