Is OUTPOST an authorized Klipsch dealer?

BURNin'HELL

Where do you live? Yes, they are authorized, they are owned by Tweeter Home Entertainment Group. I recommened you buy them directly from a tweeter store. If you do that then you can upgrade them to the 5.1's within a year of purchase paying on ly the difference. I called my dealer today to confirm my upgrade Smile.gif I got my v2.400's from them and am gonna upgrade them to the 5.1's soon Smile.gif As soon as Tweeter calls me to tell me my sets are in Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150

i am pretty sure it has to be instore purchases for the free 365-1-1 program to work. call your local Tweeter store, if there is one, and find out Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

• 2 weeks later...

as long as Outpost has the latest shipments there is no reason to order from Klipsch. Outpost is authorized and a great company Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

there is no way to know. the only promedia model that has a serial number is the 5.1.

Anyone know of a way to tell?

------------------

-justin

As far as Outpost is concerned, they were very cool about it when I got a bad set of 4.1s from them. I called them up and told them that they were bad, and right then and there on the phone, they sent me a new set of 4.1s with free second-day shipping. So you don't have to be too worried about getting a bad set from them, as they seem to be very good about replacing bad products.