Synergy F-3 vs Klipsch RB-61

vgtvidz

Hello, I'm moving soon from my parents home and i'm building my new HT. I currently own a Harman Kardon AVR340 receiver and the HSU VTF-3 MK2 subwoofer and I've now been looking for the speakers. Here in Canada, we can get the Synergy F-3 for 599$ CDN (pair) and the Klipsch RB-61 for for the same price. (I know it might sound pricy for the people in the USA, but hey, klipsch is pricy here in canada!!)

Anyway, my question is, since I can't do any A/B test with them, which one would you rather have with my setup? Of course I'm going to buy the center channel and the rear speakers later. But for the price, would the Synergy be a better deal?

Thanks!

vg,

Well, to answer your question. If you have a large Apartment go with the SF3's if you can spring the extra cash. If your Apt is smaller- go with the RB 61's...........which would equally serve you well!...............

I have the same receiver, using just the RB 35/RC35 combo, and it works well for me!............Hope this helps.