WTB HERESYS FOR VENEERING PROJECT.

arfz28

I am looking for a set of heresys for a veneering project, does anybody have a set for sale? I been practicing veneering a set of homade speakers for a friend of mine and think I am ready to do a set of heresys. This veneering is something I always wanted to try so does anyone out there have a set of heresys that are in need of a facelift? Thanks All.

Still looking for heresys, Bill is on the other side of the state and he wants more than I want to spend on a set of heresys for a veneering job, actually his heresys are descibed in great shape and he wants 400 for them if anybody is interested in them give Bill a shout. I need to keep the price in the range of 300 to 375 dollars including shipping. Does anybody have any heresys beaters laying around?

"Great, now everyone wants to do it. Wink I predict the price for 'beater' Heresies will skyrocket...Surprise"

I have 3 pairs that I'll be selling soon.  Guess I need to attach to my tow hitch and drag them around the block so I can sell them as beaters.