Cornwalls on Audio Gon

GBSLPS

They look very similar to my stained raw birch Cornies except black cloth grills vs my cane grills and 2" risers.....and if I were too sell them that is about the asking price $700-800 I would place on them. I consider mine flawless except for (1) small dent incurred during moving.

Ironically, they are the closest pair of pictures I've seen that mirror my Cornwall's.....exposes the natural grain nicely.

Thought about it ONE TIME.......but that was it! If I could replace them at that cost, but think I'll be hanging on to these. If and When the day comes, they'll be offered up here first.

Doesn't sound like a bad deal, but local pickup is the best way IMHO.

Best wishes on your decisions, and you never know, maybe someone will pop up and say, "I have a set for sale right in your area" (lol)

I have been looking for a pair of Cornwalls in the south central PA area and have come up with nothing. Are these on AG priced right, consider I would pay shipping?

http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?spkrfull&1185592217

Uh, they're beautiful, they're fairly priced, they're right next door (isn't PA next to OH)

Go GET EM! No shipping necessary.