Vintage LaScalas - Western Ohio

BLSamuel

Saw some vintage LaScalas on eBay starting at $325, up to $455 the last time I checked. Would be interested myself but no budget and not sure my wife is ready for such large cabinets. I think these are from 1974 and look pretty good in the picture.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=ADME%3AL%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1&viewitem=&item=290123002277&rd=1

Thanks for the heads up! I'm only 75 miles away. I missed them on eBay because of the "lascala" spelling rather than the "la scala" I have bookmarked. Just trying to decide if I can afford two pairs right now. I have a line on another pair in New England that look good too. I will need a center channel anyway.

Question: if I bought both pairs and I wanted to sell a single, would it be fairly easy to do? I'd be happy to go 50/50 with another forum member if someone is looking for just one. I'll pay for them if I win the auction and hold the extra for as long as anyone who's interested needs.

I could be interested in a single if the price doesn't take off at the end of the auction, but shipping it to the West Coast of Canada might get costly.

Did anyone notice that the pictures show the back of only one speaker? Both label pictures seem to be the 705 speaker.