New SXT

Awesome, Scott! Please let me know how she likes it.

These have just hit the shelves....she'll definitely be an early adopter!

Her birthday's not until June 15th. I'm kind of itching to sneak a listen.... but that wouldn't be right. I need to get it wrapped up soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Mike & Amy. I've been out of the country the last week or so. Just had a chance to catch up with the little hambone tonight. This little box embarrases the similar Ipod units I've heard. Typical of Klipsch speakers, the music really fills her bedroom rather than just sounding like music blasting out of some tiny little box. Very nice. Wife wants one for the kitchen.

post-15692-13819335098218_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi! I've been contemplating the iGroove SXT for my 40 Gig iPod. I have the Klipsch iFi on the first floor, large area, and it fills the space with rich, and beautiful sound. The iFi's my first choice for upstairs, too, but I understand that it's been discontinued. (boo hiss) I've tried to find it on-line, but it's slim-pickings and what's left is *expensive*. (gool 'ole supply & demand)

So, any difference between the two systems? I don't want to be disappointed if I decide to buy the SXT. On the other hand, since it's unlikely that I'll be able to find another iFi, I may forget about filling the upstairs with sound, and decide to stick to one room, like my bedroom, or office areas. Is the SXT a good (excellent?) stable full-bodied sound choice for either option? If not, other ideas welcome.

Thanks,

Susan

• Moderators

Hi Susan,

There is a huge difference between the SXT and the iFi. The SXT is a compact unit (which you can tell from the pics) and as you know, the iFi has two separate satellites and a powerful subwoofer. There really is no comparison between the two--they are just different products.

We do periodically have iFi b stock units for sale, but I'm not sure when we'll have more at this time.

If you have further questions, please let me know!

--Amy