Mark Deneen is right.

joshnich

About everything audio....

And particularly about the the Rega Apollo CDP. After reading Marks initial comments regarding this player I became interested. After hearing his Apollo at one of our East Bay Klipsch Mashups I was really interested. I finally pulled the trigger and picked one up. This is the most analog sounding CD players I have heard. After hearing the Apollo I checked out a number of other CDPs before I made this purchase including as far as I can tell most of the others in this price range - including Arcam, Eastern Electric, Music Hall, Jolida, Consonance,Creek and a few more that I cannot recall. As Mark said it's not about the fancy engraved case or pointy feet. Its all in the software!

You owe it to yourself to give one of these a listen!

Josh

About everything audio....

And particularly about the the Rega Apollo CDP. After reading Marks initial comments regarding this player I became interested. After hearing his Apollo at one of our East Bay Klipsch Mashups I was really interested. I finally pulled the trigger and picked one up. This is the most analog sounding CD players I have heard. After hearing the Apollo I checked out a number of other CDPs before I made this purchase including as far as I can tell most of the others in this price range - including Arcam, Eastern Electric, Music Hall, Jolida, Consonance,Creek and a few more that I cannot recall. As Mark said it's not about the fancy engraved case or pointy feet. Its all in the software!

You owe it to yourself to give one of these a listen!

Josh

Does he make those too?

Are they still top loaders? I hate that. I've got too many turntables and large amplifiers to make way for a top loading cd player. I had a Rega Planet that I really liked but it had some software problems(it was used) and I haven't looked at Rega since. I really liked the way that player sounded though. How much space above the player do you need to load it? Have any pictures?