What subwoofer to get

MOP72

I'm new (to writing in) to this forum but have been a klipsch owner (RF-3's, RC3, and synergy surrounds) for many years, and whenever I've had a question, I've always found an answer in this forum (generally looked for TheEars response). Well, now I'm writing in. After ten years of Klipsch ownership, I've decided to move in another direction and get Electrostats made by the Dutch company, Finalsound. My panels go down to around 80 hz (though I feel they're closer to 100-120). They are wonderfully clear, extremely natural, and very fast. They're in a small room in a condo. I'm about 6-7 feet from the TV (where, of course the center panel is). I'm looking to mate these with an accurate, clean sub that can play in the upper sub regions and also have a little oomph down below. My choices would be easier if the room wasn't so small. Final's 12" sub is a little too big. Looking for a 10" woofer. My choices were the new dynaudio 250 or 300. the Martin Logan Grotto, The Klipsch RSW-10d, or velodyne's SPL models. I'm open to any suggestions and would appreciate any feedback.

This is from my last thread that I mistakenly started. Would I be mistaken to leave out the RD-10d. My room is approx. 12 x 8ft. is an RD-10d overkill. I'd like to get the best subwoofer for the money, however, was wondering if I'd lose anything by getting something that (I think) would overpower the small room playing at normal levels.