Great Father's Day surprise!

Me Loves Khorns

My wife and four boys got me a JL Audio f113 for fathers day!

Getting it set up... Playing with the dials. Used the included microphone to adjust.

Sounds great. Another benefit is that it allowed me to tow out the Khorns a bit from the wall. The loss in some of their bass is being picked up the the sub now. The sound stage sounds much better with the khorns pointing the the middle of the room. The large cabinents that hold the audio gear were possibly deflecting some of the sound when they were toed in too much.

Thanks also to Roc.

His guy was able to ship it to Texas seamlessly. Great prices. No extra exorbitant shipping. Fast shipping.

Highly recommend to all interested!

Paul

• Moderators

Congratulations Paul. I'm glad you finally got to "play" with new toy a little bit. That was really sweet of you to spend the time with boys when you really wanted to be "playing".

We look forward to seeing you Indy!!! When will you be arriving?

Bad news on the Indy front.

My son has camp in Hot Springs Ark next week, am taking him up there this weekend.

Irony of all ironies. we will be driving right thru Hope on Fri or Sat. Would have been a good time for the Pilgrimage to have been in Hope...

Once again, the kids are more important. He would have been terribly dissapointed had I missed taking him up to camp. Same camp I went to as a kid and a counselor, now he goes there.

Paul

• Moderators

My son has camp in Hot Springs Ark next week, am taking him up there this weekend.

Irony of all ironies. we will be driving right thru Hope on Fri or Sat. Would have been a good time for the Pilgrimage to have been in Hope...

Once again, the kids are more important. He would have been terribly dissapointed had I missed taking him up to camp. Same camp I went to as a kid and a counselor, now he goes there.

Paul

[:(] It's better that we are disappointed and not your son!!!! What a great dad!

My wife and four boys got me a JL Audio f113 for fathers day!

Getting it set up... Playing with the dials. Used the included microphone to adjust.

Sounds great. Another benefit is that it allowed me to tow out the Khorns a bit from the wall. The loss in some of their bass is being picked up the the sub now. The sound stage sounds much better with the khorns pointing the the middle of the room. The large cabinents that hold the audio gear were possibly deflecting some of the sound when they were toed in too much.

Thanks also to Roc.

His guy was able to ship it to Texas seamlessly. Great prices. No extra exorbitant shipping. Fast shipping.

Highly recommend to all interested!

Paul

I am very happy for you and I was glad that I could help you out.

Enjoy that sub.

Paul

Gee, you think maybe Paul is a Baltimore Colts fan?

"Once again, the kids are more important. He would have been terribly dissapointed had I missed taking him up to camp. Same camp I went to as a kid and a counselor, now he goes there."

You're a good dad and deserving of a good fathers day. My hat's off to you.

Harry

Rock, not exactly a Colts fan either way.

I was/am an Oilers fan. Same thing happened to them. Idiot owner moved em off.

Now we have the Texans. They are not so good, hard to fall in love with a new team somehow. I still like the Houston Oiler's theme song....

A team should not be able to be moved around like that. Colts are from Baltimore. Browns are from Cleveland (new one back and all). Oilers are Houston's team. LA doesn't even have a team???? Huge market there... Maybe I'll start one there. Cardinals are from SL. Dodgers should be in Brooklyn. Who has ever heard of Jazz being played in SLC?

Just my opinion of course, no need to ruffle feathers.... I just miss my Oilers.

Paul

Rock, not exactly a Colts fan either way.

I was/am an Oilers fan. Same thing happened to them. Idiot owner moved em off.

Now we have the Texans. They are not so good, hard to fall in love with a new team somehow. I still like the Houston Oiler's theme song....

A team should not be able to be moved around like that. Colts are from Baltimore. Browns are from Cleveland (new one back and all). Oilers are Houston's team. LA doesn't even have a team???? Huge market there... Maybe I'll start one there. Cardinals are from SL. Dodgers should be in Brooklyn. Who has ever heard of Jazz being played in SLC?

Just my opinion of course, no need to ruffle feathers.... I just miss my Oilers.

Paul

Hey Paul, how much oil is there in Tennessee anyway? How many horse farms are there in Indianapolis? What a farce. The professional sports leagues need to prevent team relocations except in very rare occasions like the Montreal Expos.