Last Man Standing Concert

JJkizak

I saw this on PBS last night and although I am not a Jerry Lee Lewis fan I enjoyed the crap out of it.

JJK

Thank God, Jerry Lee Lewis is one of the Great's...............The DVD is so well mixed for sound, good performances....Great Show, glad someone else has seen it and liked it......I'm sure PBS had good sound and video....all that talent, Ron Wood, Nils Lofgren, Jim Keltner.......and The KILLER....

Be careful. There is a lot of variety in the JLL product.

Originally there was a CD last Fall with about 22 songs done, I believe in a studio. Now Jerry has released a DVD and a DVD & CD combo called "Last Man Standing Live".

The CD with the DVD has 8 additional songs not on the DVD nor the original CD. I love JLL. He is one of the original greatest.

Best Buy, I got mine on pre-order from amazon...............The CD is different from the DVD....if that is a combo package like Roc says, it's probably special priced.......I like them both...the CD is studio with different guests,different songs...DVD is live from N.Y.C. and Los Angeles, I think, the DVD is shot well, sounds great in DTS........if you like the Killer, it's a must have.....if you don't, you might like it, great blend of music.............

Jerry just takes over most of the songs..............Cadilliac with Bruce, that song could've been written for Jerry......I am NOT into country music, but Jerry can play it, him and George Jones........There is only a couple of cuts on the CD that I don't care for, but that's just me being picky......

If Your into the Killer, try ....... Jerry Lee Lewis, the London Sessions....many british rockers give Jerry the best Bands he ever played with