Luxman L-100 Integrated

tom b. 57

Anyone have knowledge they would like to share about this beast? I can pick one up that is supposed to be in perfect working order for $100.00. I know it sold in 76' for $995.00 and was considered top of the line for Luxman back then. I just don't have any experience with any Luxman products. What do you think? Worth the money?

Tom

Luxman + Klipsch [Y]

This is my 2004 Luxman L-505f int amp that I use as a preamp. My best friend got me hooked on Klipsch by usihng a Luxman preamp, 100 watt Hafler amp, and La Scalas which worked perfect as a DJ.

If you get it let us know.

post-13699-13819334857652_thumb.jpg

Well, I made arrangements to meet with the seller after work. I talked with him last night and agreed to meet with him at 5:30 this evening. I stopped by the bank after work and was going to head towards the Luxman, but I thought I should stop home and check phone messages. Good thing I did. There was a message from the seller saying he had sold it this morning. Oh well, another one slips through my fingers. It must not have been meant to be. I will find something else just as good if I am patient and keep looking.

Tom