1 Kilpsch Belle speaker for sale

ssweetwood

I had to replace this Belle that was the center channel of my home Theater system, and I wanted to replace my perforated screen with a solid one. The Belle was to big for the space availible. Sound wise I was totally satisified with the sound. It makes movies come alive.

The speaker is black laquer and is in excellent condition. There is one scratch scratches. $1250. I can provide more pictures and more details on request. I check emial more frequenty than the forum.

I am located in Sacramento, Calif.

ssweetwood@yahoo.com

post-26932-13819334924074_thumb.jpg

Prices for Belle's have crashed in the last year as more and more folks try to cash in on the demand for them. Unfortunately for sellers....fortunate for buyers.....prices have dropped from last years 2200 to this years 1200 - 1600 a pair.  The pair below sold for 1500, with only one bidder.

Bids Price* Shipping End Date  sort_down.gif Actions  
Featured Items

2501239417908080_1.jpg

Klipsch Belle Speaker MINT! ORIG PACKING AND BOXES!

s.gif 

1 $1,500.00
Not specified Jun-09 07:20
Optimize your selling success! Find out how to promote your items

The speakers have not been altered in any way. One commentor was on target. I over-exposed the picture, so black does appear faded. I did that so folks could see details better. Black is a hard 'color' to photograph. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for the info on prices. I'm open to any reasonable offer. I just thought I would try this forum before going the ebay route.