• Moderators

Nope, Dr. Who, Buddy and I picked Jay up at the bus station earlier this morning....we all checked back in to the Colter Inn...Jay had his first listening experience with Heritage speakers....what a look of surprise....Colter's subs were blowing around dtel...another look of surprise and Dr. Who, standing in as host in Colter's absence, looked like the Proud Papa displaying all the babies.....the guys headed off for breakfast???

I am sitting in Colter's office posting listening to one of the best Klipsch speakers ever made....Forte II's jamming to...The Allman Brothers!!!

Michael, I feel like I am at home....but with nobody home....very surreal.

Not at all haha, but I found a deal at Overstock.com, http://www.overstock.com/?PAGE=PROFRAME&PROD_ID=2330588

I can't handle paying for Starbucks at an airport, I work for the company and to have to pay full price (no discount) at a licensed concept store with their airport markup... I did it once today can't stand to do it again haha.

Leaving on another flight on the 27th to Washington DC and New York for 11 days... Kinda think some new luggage is in order and if I order today, it will arrive by the time I leave again. This stuff is only $130 with a 6 year warranty and normally priced at $500. Thoughts?

Just another expense in the most expensive week of the year and none of it was fun expenses! Car was vandalized, starter broken two days later, moved from Texas was $600 for U-Haul and $250 for gas, movers were $275, replace the light fixtures, the faucets, paying for two apartments, lots of travel, phone line installation $85 (still doesn't work...) and that's just the tip of the iceberg! I'm so glad to be away from all that... course then my bag did just break... LoL!

-justin

welcome to adulthood!

hope your trip is worth the wait and hassle, see ya soon!

Michael

Say it ain't so!!!

haha, it always works out. I'm super excited about seeing you guys, after all these years! I feel like you were my guardians all these years through good and bad times. Sure changed my attitude on hi-fi!

here is a shot of my new livingroom, please forgive the mess, I've only just moved in, but I did the my priorities straight, audio first, video second, boxes, yeah... You can see my 55" Mits HDTV, Heresys, HK-430, AppleTV and my HD-Antenna (need an HD-Tuner still...)

My Livingroom

• Moderators

You should go over the Holiday Inn at 5 to help Trey unload and set up for this evening! You'll meet some fellow pilgrims there, and get the scoop on what's up for tonight.

Nope, Dr. Who, Buddy and I picked Jay up at the bus station earlier this morning....we all checked back in to the Colter Inn...Jay had his first listening experience with Heritage speakers....what a look of surprise....Colter's subs were blowing around dtel...another look of surprise and Dr. Who, standing in as host in Colter's absence, looked like the Proud Papa displaying all the babies.....the guys headed off for breakfast???

I am sitting in Colter's office posting listening to one of the best Klipsch speakers ever made....Forte II's jamming to...The Allman Brothers!!!

Michael, I feel like I am at home....but with nobody home....very surreal.

That breakfast was good eating, Thanks Eldin!

Not at all haha, but I found a deal at Overstock.com, http://www.overstock.com/?PAGE=PROFRAME&PROD_ID=2330588

I can't handle paying for Starbucks at an airport, I work for the company and to have to pay full price (no discount) at a licensed concept store with their airport markup... I did it once today can't stand to do it again haha.

Leaving on another flight on the 27th to Washington DC and New York for 11 days... Kinda think some new luggage is in order and if I order today, it will arrive by the time I leave again. This stuff is only $130 with a 6 year warranty and normally priced at $500. Thoughts?

Just another expense in the most expensive week of the year and none of it was fun expenses! Car was vandalized, starter broken two days later, moved from Texas was $600 for U-Haul and $250 for gas, movers were $275, replace the light fixtures, the faucets, paying for two apartments, lots of travel, phone line installation $85 (still doesn't work...) and that's just the tip of the iceberg! I'm so glad to be away from all that... course then my bag did just break... LoL!

-justin

pm me and maybe we can meet up in new york