Emotiva LPA-1 with older Yamaha RX-v630?

atleer

I don't know about the LPA-1, but I have a MPS-1 driving my Reference 7's with a Yamaha RX-v2500 for a processor. Since I received some help with the manual setup on the Yammie, it sounds great. I bet you would be very happy with the LPA-1. Emotiva is great to work with. Most of the time you speak with Lonnie or Dan. They are very straight shooters. I was considering the LMC-1 as a temporary processor until the new processor releases next year. Lonnie told me it would not be a good fit with 7's. No nonsense - straight advise and great performance.

Thanks.

I guess for further info, i have a system based off the RF-3II's. They are great speakers, but I feel i've never truly unleashed the power of the system, even though it's older now, because of an older receiver with just 75 watts x5.

The lpa-1 is the best buy on a new multi ch amp in the country.The lmc1 works great with my 20's,it does have a slightly higher noise floor than Rotel or BK (@ 4-5 times the price).Some people like to walk up to their speakers and listen at about a foot away for some reason,at listening position its a non issue.