My Chorus - Black $350 + paging "rplace"

dkalsi

Hi guys,

I just bought the walnut Chorus that another member here at the forums posted.

I am selling mine - the only reason why I am selling is because mine are black and I just bought oiled walnut.

Hence, I am selling it for the price I paid for the $350 - which, most member here agree is a steal price.

They were bought from the orignal owner no more than 3 months ago (i started a forum here then).

I have to give priority to "rplace" - if I remember his user id right) - but if anyone else is interested, please post here, and I will give priority in order of posting.

I hope the price is fair - it is exactly what I paid and I will not be making a penny on them. Because they are in great condition, I WILL NOT PART them out.

Local Maryland/DC/VA only.

Under the assumption that rplace does not want them, and garymd does not want them, "shload" is next. I could not sell to lutesk only because it required shipping to Indianna. If anyone here was driving that way I would gladly sell to him.

Next, is you shload - I am only waiting to hear back from rplace.

Dhar

I could not sell to lutesk only because it required shipping to Indianna. If anyone here was driving that way I would gladly sell to him.

Yeah, anyone coming this way, bring em' to Indy for me and I'll pay you for your efforts. [:)]

I don't need them and I'm guessing Rich doesn't either but I can't speak for him. Maybe he wants them for his new garage???

Shload - If you decide to take them, shoot me a pm if you want to stop by on your way back. Its been a while! I have a few items that may be of interest to you or we can just hang out and spin some records!

So far:

1st place - "rplace" - still waiting to hear back? - I will wait a little bit longer (I hate to keep others waiting).

2nd place - "shload" - has expressed interest and is 99.99% sure will purchase if rplace does not respond

3rd place - "xxufo1xx"

I have no problem waiting in line until Rich is found . It's no good to have an overnight in Princeton, NJ,,,,,just got in to the hotel after hitting the Record Exchange, might head back tonite or in the morning before I head home. Rollins, Monk sealed OJC, Silver(Taking a chance on a French DMM), Wilco new album w/ cd(what a great idea). Looked at 2 Blue Notes stored behind counter, but both had lots of scuffs and some marks so I was a little scared off on them. Do some research here on the web for some LP's to look for, and hope to head back to the store before heading home tomorrow.

Joe