Having a weird issue with noise??

Okay, this is going to be hard to explain but i'll try my best. I have a Denon 2807 receiver and Klipsch F-3, C3, etc surround sound. I seem to be getting some type of interference on my tv screen when I turn the volume up or down using the receiver remote. It basically looks like a straight line that appears on the screen for about a 1/10th of a second. If I continue to turn the volume up or down then it doesnt do it again. If i wait a minute or so before adjusting the volume, the line will appear again. I'm not sure if its electrical interference in the receiver or if the wires from my speakers are causing it or what. The line that apppears on the screen is very thin and appears across the entire width of the screen. It almost looks like the type of interference you would get on the old tvs when you turned your vaccuum on, except its just for a split second when I hit the volume button. Also, the line appears higher or lower on the screen depending on whether I turn the volume up or down.. Very strange I know. If anyone has any insight into what this could possibly be, let me know. Thanks so much =)

This may or may not be the problem, and am not sure if the 2807 has this setting or not, but worth a look. On my 2805 in the menu settings there are 2 different modes for the onscreen display, the manual says to try one of the modes if flickering occurs when the onscreen info is displayed.