Help with Denon AVR-3600

I have a question for anyone who may have some experience with the Denon AVR-3600. I have been using this receiver to power my Belle's. I just purchased some LaScala's and I would like to do some A/B comparisons. Does anyone know if I can do this with the 3600? I purchased the Denon 2nd hand and don't have the manual. There are two front channel inputs A and B, but from what I can tell this is for bi-wiring and I can't find any way to switch the outputs. Any suggestions besides to get some better equipment? ;-)

Does anyone know where I can get a digital copy of the manual? Already tried Denon and they only have a spec sheet online.

Thanks in advance!

Seth

Seth,

The Denon is pretty good equipment. I believe it has a way to power speakers in two rooms. I think that is what you are looking for. Wire one set of speakers to A and the other to B (top are labeled A, bottom B). I believe they started doing this with the AVR-3300. Not sure how to switch between each. Do you have an S-video output connected to your TV? Use the setup menu to run through the OSD. On my remote I had to push the enter button to get the menu. Good luck!