F/S KLF-20's in Torrance/Los Angeles Are***

dakayus

Hi everyone I'm selling my parents KLF-20's and I'd like to offer them first to Klipsch members on this board first before sticking them on ebay or audiogon. They are in light oak and are in decent condition. Small nick on the back edge and a few other locations, few small scuffs on the grill, but no dents or scratches on woofers. They work great, but I need to sell them to due a recent upgrade. I prefer to sell them locally as custom boxes and shipping would be rather cumbersome. I'm pricing them at $650 and will let you demo them to your hearts content. Please email me at kshiozak@gmail.com I don't ever check pm's. I can ship these out, but they'll be $650 plus the custom boxing and shipping (which will be around $130-$200 *i'm estimating* which the boxing will be done by box brothers and shipped by DHL or Fedex depending on your location). I hope to get pictures soon, but that may not happen since I need to go borrow one.

I must say that I bought the KLF-20's over the KLF-30's because of the fact that the KLF-30's, in my opinion, have a bit of a gap in the sound where the woofers and the middle horn doesn't overlap as well.

I agree that the price is very fair. I have owned 2 pairs of the klf20's and they are excellent speakers.. I sold one pair when I purchased my first set of cornwalls, the second pair is in my dads system and he just loves them. The 20's are really nice R&R speakers if you are into that genre.......

dave