Possibility to tilt the RC-64

BadgerBoy

Hello!

I bought a RC-64 a while back ago and Im mostly pleased about it but there is one big "but..." for me.
Is there any way to tilt the speaker??? I want to aim the sound alittle upwards but there are no screw holes or anything on the bottom of my RC-64 for tilt screws / spikes so my question is, should there be??? Or was this something that has been added further on in production or has it always been so I sould take my RC-64 back to the dealer and ask for replacement?
Bought it February 2007.

I wanted to contact Klipsch office directly to ask this question but I cant find any e-mail adresses or phone numbers to Klipsch? :)
Hope for a bunch of answers! :)

Regards,

Fredrik

I do not have the RC64, but according to the literature for the 64 there are suppose to be up and down-tilt feet. I think on my RC7 the screw holes are more towards the middle of the speaker if you look length-wise, roughly where the horn is mounted. If you bought it from a dealer contact the dealer. Good luck.

Thank you! That was a perfect answer! :)

Looked in the literature but thought it would be much much more towards the front and back of the speaker, fliped it on its back and found one hole for front tilt and one for back Tilt!
Just need to the screw now then! ;)

Cheers! :)

I have the RC-64 as my center and just needed a slight tilt, so I took a strip of wood roughly 30 inches long and 1X1 stained it with alittle walnut stain, and glued a strip of felt on the wood......placed it under the front of the speaker. It blends in and gives just enough tilt to direct the center towards the listening area.....if you look under my posts I have one to Trey showing my LS II's and Heresy III's.....the RC-64 is also pictured......good luck!

Later...............Steve

PS............I slso put a little laquer on the wood to give a little shine