EPIC CF-4's or KSP-400's ???

reg152

Currently in my home theater I run a set of Klipsch EPIC CF-4's for my L/R mains. I've always loved the sound Klipsch produces, especially the EPIC's since they're more laid back then most Klipsch speakers. Recently I came into a set of the Klipsch Synergy Premier KSP-400's in excellent condition. I have not had the time to A/B them for myself yet but wanted to get impressions of these speakers from existing owners or people who may have heard both the Epic and KSP lines. The rest of my config is as follows...

Center / KV-4 (I do have the matching KSP-C6 for the KSP-400's)
Side Surrounds - KSP-S6's
Rear Surrounds - KSP-S6's
Subs - Paradigm Servo 15v2 (Qty 4)

Since the KSP's have bass management built in how could they be cleanly integrated with a receiver that has bass managment as well? Also since the each KSP has a 15" powered sub built in, how would I be able to integrate them cleanly with my existing Paradigm Servo subs.

Any insight, perspectives, or opinions anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Ryan

• 1 year later...

Hi, Buddy the CF-4 have to be the Best sounding speakers with the right amp, Tight controlled bass, nice Treb, and they arent going to cost a leg, unfortunately i do not know how the ksp-400's sound, i still believe theCF's will beat them.

good luck