Too much sub -- Colter's da man!

troyphoto

On the advice of Mr. Colter I picked up my recent purchase of a Klipsch sub off this forum. You'll have to ask Mr. C which one it was, cause I'm out of town, and don't remember at the moment.

Michael came over to help me get it set up. As always, he was thinking ahead. After getting it hooked up, he admitted it was too much sub for my RF/RB 3.5 suround system.

I think he had it planned that way. Now I have an excuse to upgrade!

OH, and while we were testing it (You have to start with it all the up, ight?) we played Pink Floyd's Pulse DVD.

Once the first rumles began eminating from the home theater in the basement, our beagle -- who is a major scaredy cat around thunder and fireworks, came running down to the basement - to hide from the thunder.

Poor dog. We had a tough time convincing her to not sit next to the sub as she sat there shaking and panting in fear.

RSW12, which fits in nicely with your RF35/RB35 system. It's all a bit much for the room you have it in, but who am I to complain about excess subwooferage?

Did you sort out placement? When I last left you, it was still near the front wall but in front of some other stuff.

Yeah, I've got to come over there some night and really tweak the system for you and we can check out on of the LOTR box sets.

What's this weekend 3 of 10 for consecutive weddings? I'm out playing in the driveway with the PA, but you're making more bucks...

M

the sub fit very nicely under the Wire-shelf stand with the audio equipment (barely!) It's about 12 inches out from the back wall.

Yep... 3 weddings in 2 weeks done -- 1 left to edit -- and 7 more to go!

Good placement, is it clear out both sides of that rack? How's she sound?

Next stop- new receiver for Troy! I'll be on the lookout for ya- btw Teddy loved those compilation photo pages you did for Ben's wedding album. I finished up the job at her hair salon and you should have heard the ladies go on and on and on. Glad they had kleenex nearby.