New E Bay stupidity

Audio Flynn

I presume they are taking page from the custom rageget a known expert to restore to beyond original and sell at a premium. I like the concept. On ebay I saw an auction from a custom-mod shop known for complete blowouts of vintage Ford Mustangs. Absolutely incredible reincarnations of known classics is their specialty. This is a custom shop that takes what seems to be abandoned Mustang hulls and totally remakes the vehicle into a new hot rod. But what you end up with is a Mustang that is anything but a stock Mustang. The winner watches the process online. I guess the same is true here. If the customizer can churn out four or five per month, that is good money. Heck, I can't even solder! (yet!) The Fisher Doc is a story unto himself. He has more work than he can handle and charges a premium while customers wait months for their loved ones to return home. But what they get is worth the wait. These guys retain a dying talent.