Denon 2802 for RF-83 System ??

AUB

I just picked up my new HT package Rf-83......RC-64....RS-62.....and a Servo-15 V 2.0........I have it all hooked up to my 4.5 year old Denon 2802 reciever....it is 90 watts per channel X 6.....Is that enough to power my system......It sounds good, but would a bigger reciever (4308) sound better......what would my gains be with a bigger reciever..... (or seperates)....should I buy a new bigger amp or keep the 2802...I planned on getting something new, but not if I don't need too.

Thanks

Nice Setup. :-)

I feel the difference between the AVR 2802 and the AVR 4308 is going to be in the latter's superior video capabilities and a more meaningful audio upgrade would be the Denon AVR THX ultra II 48XX series (i.e., 4802R/4806/4806ci).

I don't know if going Separates would be beneficial at this price point and availability may be a problem. Imo, if you can find a AVR 4806 for around $2,000 I think it would be the best bang for your buck out there.