Which receiver for RF-83 HT system

AUB

Didn't have much luck with this question before, so I will try again......RF-83......RC-64......RS-62..... Servo 15 V.2....Need a receiver .....Don't know what to get.....Thinking a good AV receiver......... or should it be seperates ??

Need something for both music and movies.

Thanks

I have RF-83 mains, RC-64 Center, RF-5 surrounds, and an RSW-12 sub.

I'm running them on a Pioneer Elite VSX-84TXSi with an Earthquake Cinenova 5 power amp.

The 140 wpc @ 8ohm was just not enough in my opinion for the RF-83s and RC-64. The Cinenova does a clean 300 wapc x 5 @ 8ohm, and more at 4 and 2 ohm. You should really look into a good power amp for that combo, even with the elite being 140 x 7, which is high for most home receivers, it just didn't seem like the dynamic power needed for the RF-83s was there.

Just my .02.

A Home Theatre receiver in the end will be less expensive than trying to do it with seperates.............I like my Yamaha, but any of the name HT recievers will be fine, take a look here................ www.vanns.com ............ many choices, decent prices ..................... stay away from the Circuit City, Best Buy $199. to $299. specials.........