crossover AL type

momix58

I wish use a crossover AL in a klipschorn. I read that it doesn't have a good reputation to play.

someone can send me the scheme of the crossovers more AK , proper for the
Khorn?

you can tell me for which luodspeaker are projected the serious L ?

thank you from Italy

thanks a lot of.
I will try to simplify the crossover as you you suggest, however so making the cut reduces him to 6bB/oct. ?
electric schemes to the hand, me known that the section tweeter of the network AK3 is the same one of my Á. the.
I could also use that and to change only the other two sections. what you say of it ?

Your 2^ suggest about the BEC seller: wath the internet address of this seller ?

Domenico

The AL tweeter section uses an elliptical filter that I don't like the sound of. It's also about 1dB louder than it needs to be for the K55V. The type AA network (shown above) sounds better (to my ear) and gives the lower level to match the K55V.

The AK3 woofer network is better than the AA, but you would need to buy a different woofer inductor (4mH) and a very large capacitor (100µF film type).

You could listen to the AL tweeter section and order the 245µH inductor for the AA network. Change one channel when it comes in and see which sounds better to you.