Dennon Receiver

Munson

I don't have any experience with it, but you would get a receiver that would have enough power to move the back walls of your room with the Klipschorns. The signal that you would be getting though would not be as "pure" as you would with a dedicated 2 channel receiver. This receiver has a lot of electronic gadgetry which the signal would pass through before it reaches your speakers and effectively your ears. That being said though it wouldn't necessarily sound bad, what are you using now? And is it for a home theater application, and lastly what other speakers are you using?

I do not have klipsch horns but I do have the 3808ci. Regarding 2 channel playback it offers "direct mode" which turns off any tonal adjustments, and "pure direct" which even turns off the lights of the reciever and any other gadgetry which might possibly interfere with the signal. I run RF-82's on it and it sounds great.