Springteen: The Seeger Sessions in Dublin

Steve_L

Posted Image Okay, I know Bruce just came out with a new CD and is on yet another tour! I'm sure that one is great too! But I gotta' tell you, I am loving Bruce's Seeger Sessions DVD with his "Session Band". Live concert, I believe the last show of the tour in Dublin. Spiritual would be a great adective for this fabulous tribute to the folk music and musicians of the world. Pete Seeger being one of Bruce's inspirations, but this concert is a tribute to all who pick up a accoustic 6 string and sing "songs of the people". Bruce is just having a great time sing songs of all of our roots! This is especially a great DVD to watch this Thanksgiving as we reflect on our gratitude list. Go Bruce Go!! You rock!!

I believe you meant Pete Seeger instead of Bob Seeger as his influence. I have the CD, but have not picked up the DVD yet. I love anything he does, so sure I will like it. Can/t wait to see him in concert again. I was listening to The River last night. Cadillac Ranch, I/m A Rocker, Ramrod, played back to back really gets me going. His new CD is great also. Hi has so many great songs, hard to pick a favourite.