in home trial?

HOZEMAN

Hey all,

I am really interested in a set of KLIPSCH speakers. I have listened to them in 2 different stores and the sound good to me. But before I spent a wad of cash I would like to hear them in my own home with my equipment and my music. Does anyone know of any supplier that does like a 30 day gaurantee / in home trial.????? Both shops I was in didnt offer that, although the Paradigm shop did?

Any insight, I'm considering the Reference RF62's and RF82's. I am streaching my budget to get these I would like to make sure I like them when I get them home...........sorry for rambling on.

Thanks

PS. I live in Idaho

If you are not comfortable on a leap of faith which I have done on 3 different pairs of Klipsch speakers, Buy a used RF3 or RB5 if you do not like them you will lose little in resale. If you have quality of source and amplification you end up keeping your first pair and buying another.[;)]

Good Luck.

Rick

Thanks for the reassurance,

Thats what I was wanting somebody to tell me. Quit frettin and just buy the darn things, right. Any opinions on RF62 vs RF82? I believe I was offered a pretty good deal on 82's that are floor models, My concern is there size. The little woman wants me to get something smaller but still wants great sound?

Thanks again

H

PS. whats the difference between RF35 and RF82?

Two awesome choices, personally I went with the RF-52's and an RC-10 center channel, the combination sounds really good, of course I still keep my old Heresy II's around. My room is 12 X 10 and I have a Yamaha RX-V361, w/100 watts per channel x 5 channels. Good luck, and the upgrade bug is always there.