Woofer Klipschorn

JDM

Good morning to all the frequenters of the forum, excuses my English but I is Italian, impassioned of klipsch. I possess a 1975 klipschorn couple with consecutive serial numbers, I have seen that a klipschorn has the woofer k33-and the other k33-p. And' this one problem, must find an equal woofer to K33-p or k33-and thanks .

Luca

Unless you have one square magnet woofer and one round magnet woofer, leave them alone.

I think the P was a square magnet, The E is a round magnet. The K-33 (no letter) was some where in between. I must be getting old, I had them all, but I don't remember the sequence. Just don't mix the square magnet with the round magnet. The round magnet woofers do sound a little better then the older square magnet ones. That was one of my first tweeks that I did, convert all my woofers in my Klipschorns and LaScalas to the K-33 round magnet.

Thanks Q-hand, the two woofer have the square and whole magnet with the mark Klipsch above of where she is written K33-E to that it painted black and K33-P to that not painting. I think that I will leave alone them. Hi Luca