Nice Surprise Heard at Best Buy...

SilverSport

In the last couple of years I have not given Best Buy my business...partly from some poor treatment of me when shopping and partly because they had ordered employees to not say "Merry Christmas" at this time of year...I don't care if someone says this to me or not, but I took exception to the order not to say it...personal choice but still my choice...

I was at Best Buy yesterday and I saw a room in the back of my local store that had not been there before...nope, not a Magnolia section but a Home Theater room with...Klipsch Synergy set up with various big screen TVs and Home theater receivers...

Two plus years ago, rediscovering Klipsch speakers and at that time shoping for the then brand new Synergy F-3s...I couldn't make out how they sounded due to the poor placement in ANY Best Buy I went to...I have since rediscovered that I preferred the "Heritage" sound I grew up with, even for my Home Theater but Kudos to Klipsch and Best Buy for finally giving the Synergy speaker an area where you can at least get a fair shake and "guesstimation" of their true sound...I heard the F-3s (the others were there too) and I got to hear the Sub-12 too for the first real time...

Just thought I would share that...

Bill