good 5.1 preamp....???

minn_male42

I currently am using a Carver ct-26v preamp/tuner for my home theatre setup. It only has pro logic. I would love to upgrade to a 5.1 preamp. Any suggestions in a reasonable price range(hopefully well under $1000) that would do a quality job. I have a new sony dvp-nc650v dvd changer that also plays sacd's. The rest of my setup is a carver a-500x amp for the front channels, a samson servo 550 for the rear channels, and a rotel rb-850 bridged mono for the center channel. I am running KLF-30's as my mains, a KLF-C7 for the center channel, and a bose set of am5's with sub for the rears..(I know, but it was purchased before i discovered the joy of Klipsch!!)The rest of the lineup is a philips cd burner, pioneer elite cassette deck, a sony DAT deck, a samson eq, a bbe sonic maximizer, a dbx DDP digital dynamics processor, a furman pl-8 power conditioner, a bang & olufson turntable. All of the equipment is rack mounted in a Middle Atlantic Slim 5-29 rack. I almost forgot - a 35 inch Mitsubishi TV.... Thanks for the help!!!