58 model H and more

khorn58

I bought the 5 klipsch speaker system on ebay that had the model H serial no *142.

The speaker is 100% stock with orig drivers---ev sp12b woofer universithy SAHF mid and EV t35.

The speakers all had klipsch stickers added that say kortho drive sytem.

I compared the h to a late 60,s one and the high end is a lot louder with weak bass. this is to match the k horn high end.The mid and tweeter horns are mounted verticaly.

I will post some pics of all the speakers (inside and out ) when I have the Time

The early papers ( real cool with lots of pics and other rare klipsch speakers) came with the speakers)show klipsch three way system with H in center Khorn in one corner and short horn in the other. It says that all the horns are matched for true 3 channel sound and adding a secound k horn (in place of short horn )make no diff. in sound.

I set up the khorn,short and h and boy they do sound real good together.All the mids and highs are well matched in vol and tone.

It also came with a 59 cornwall that I think was added later and that sound un real.real nice and warm bass and sweet mids. The corwall also has a port for corner use and I swear it goes lower than the khorn.