One of my guilty pleasures...

IndyKlipschFan

SPICE GIRLS

Get set America, the Spice Girls return to the USA later this month with a string of spectacular tour dates, plus the Greatest Hits album hits national retailers on January 15.

Yes, it’s the moment American Spice Girls fans have been patiently waiting for, the Spice Girls Greatest Hits arrives in stores across the country next week and the album will be available in three formats.

The Greatest Hits CD contains 13 smash hits such as Wannabe and Say You’ll Be There plus two new songs Headlines (Friendship Never Ends) and Voodoo.
The CD/DVD deluxe edition includes a DVD featuring all of the Spice
Girls promotional videos, and a gift box version contains the CD and
DVD plus a karaoke disc, gift cards and a friendship bracelet.

The Return Of The Spice Girls
tour follows its sell-out run in the UK with a return to the USA and
Canada, with concerts in Boston, Montreal, Toronto, Uniondale, Newark,
East Rutherford, Chicago, Detroit, New York, Philadelphia and
Washington DC.

=============================

So yeah.. I bought the CD/ DVD hehehehe It sounds soooo good too.. I did not see the gift box version.. My kids love these songs..Looks like I will have to buy it 2 times..hahahahaha

My daughter is named Emma...For Emma Bunton "Baby Spice".. Coincidence?. http://www.emmabuntonofficial.co.uk/Emma/

OK, you can officially laugh at me now... It is ok... I am in audio heaven... Now to watch the dvd with the kids..they will laugh tonight!

My name is not Shirley... and I am....

Career records and achievements

• Total record sales in the region of 55+ million. As of February
    2000, the Spice Girls had certified sales of 35 million albums and 18.2
    million singles:[2]
  • Certified sales of 13 million albums in Europe,[15] 11 million in the US,[16] and 2.2 million in Canada.[19]
  • Total of nine number one singles in the UK - tied with ABBA behind Take That (ten), The Shadows (twelve), Madonna (twelve), Westlife (fourteen), Cliff Richard (fourteen), The Beatles (seventeen) and Elvis Presley (twenty-one).
  • Three consecutive Christmas number one singles in the UK for: ("2 Become 1," 1996; "Too Much," 1997; "Goodbye," 1998)[50]
  • "Wannabe" is the biggest selling single by an all female group. Sales are in the region of 6 million copies.[51]
  • First (and only) female act to have their first six singles ("Wannabe", "Say You'll Be There", "2 Become 1", "Mama/Who Do You Think You Are", "Spice Up Your Life" and "Too Much") make number one on the UK charts. (Their run was broken by "Stop", which peaked at number two in March 1998.)
  • The Spice Girls achieved the highest ever annual earnings by an all female group in 1998 with an income of $49 million.[52]
  • "Spice" is the 13th biggest-selling album of all time in the UK
    with over 3 million copies sold. It topped the charts for 15 weeks
    (non-consecutive), the most by a female group in the UK.[53]
  • Highest international debut on the Billboard Hot 100 at number five with "Say You'll Be There". (This record still holds to date.)
  • "Spiceworld" shipped 7 million copies in just two weeks, including
    1.4 million in Britain alone - the largest-ever shipment of an album
    over 14 days.[54]
  • Spiceworld: The Movie broke the record for the highest-ever weekend debut for Super Bowl Weekend (January 25, 1998) in the US, with box office sales of $10,527,222. This record has since been beaten by The Butterfly Effect in 2004.[55]
  • Spiceworld: The Movie topped the UK video charts on its first week of release, selling over 55,000 copies on its first day in the shops.[56]
  • Received several awards including four BRIT Awards, three American Music Awards, three MTV Europe Music Awards, one MTV Video Music Awards and three World Music Awards.
  • 23,000 tickets for Spice Girls reunion shows in London sold out in 38 seconds.[30]