Klipsch Synergy Series??

Eddie Adams

Hi all. I'm pretty new to the ht game as well as this board. I recieved a ht in a box system about a year ago as a gift and I think I'm catching the bug. I recently upgraded from a 27 inch tv to a 46 inch Mitsu RPT.I woulda liked a 55 but you know how it goes. so now I really want to upgrade the audio portion. I've been looking at the Klipsch synergy series as they seem to fit my budget ok. any opinions or experience on these? Should I save up and go for the reference series? I'm still learning about speakers so I'm not in such a rush. I'm also studying Outlaw Audio recievers.thanks for any feedback.

This message has been edited by Eddie Adams on 01-08-2002 at 11:25 PM

Refrence all the way!

Synergy is a great deal, but the Reference series has a much better, more detailed sound.

On a tight budget, the synergy would be a better choice, espesially if your are not going to use high quality power.

------------------

Matthew

Gatta' love klipsch

I too started out with the synergy series ksb-3.1 and the ksc-c1 and quintets. They are very good sounding speakers for the money. They are far better than any other speakers I have heard in Best Buy, Circuit City etc for the price you can get them on the internet now!

------------------

Home Theater:

Yamaha RX-V1000

Klipsch RF-3's

Klipsch KSC-C1(LOOKING FOR A RC-3 OR RC-3II)

Kenwood KSV64 Bipolar Speakers

Klipsch Subwoofer KSW-12

Television: TOSHIBA THEATER VIEW 50"

DVD Player SONY S-360

CD Changer CDC 509 5 Disc Yamaha comming soon.

Philips Pronto ts-1000

monster cable interconnects/12 gauge speaker wire