Unexpected delight and the Camarillo Brillo or...Internet tv surprise.

Fish

Well....I'll try to get to the point quickly.I hooked my pc to my tv/stereo a little while back.So...I'm thinkin'..I should see if there is any tv on the internets.After a little search I found a free dealeo that really was free(not easy).I downloaded the thing,thinkin' I'll surely get burned somehow.After a few minutes the thing was loaded up and I updated Quicktime etc...I clicked on the thing and sure enough,there was all kinds of tv lots from all over the world,mostly crap.There is a scifi and horror channel,comedy weather channel etc..

The thing that really surprised me was when I clicked on a xtras tad on the tool bar a player popped up(dizzler).So....I typed in Rory Gallagher and sure enough about 20 songs popped up,played them and they were 500-600kbps and sounded great.Now,to the Camarillo Brillo,I next typed Frank Zappa and 180 songs popped up.I been listening to some Zappa I have not heard in many a year,in very good quality stereo,best I've heard on the internet,FOR FREE.Black Napkins,Bobby Brown,My Guitar Wants to Kill Your Mama,Jewish Princess WOW to kool.

Anywho,I was just wondering who else here had internet tv/radio they liked?

Dukey,worldtvpc.com,downloaded software then toolbar,clicked on xtras then free music and movies.A player popped up and said music/video/games,I clicked music,entered band in the search then songs pop up,click on one and jam.Of course anything on the internet is play at your own risk but I had/have no problems with it.