xti dsp settings

Randyman

Hang in there Randyman...........everyone is either selling or have already sold their XTI's now. Thanks Mark[;)]

I won't be letting mine go anytime soon. I'm very happy with mine..........for their specific application.[:D]

............Rock on.[Y]

Hi Randyman,

My guess is that there aren't that many using dual Crowns to drive KLF30s, thus there may not be many who can answer your question. The only DSP settings I have seen shared here were done by Roy in the anechoic chamber specifically for the Jubilee.

Good luck on your quest!

Hey SwL thanks for the reply.I been reading all the post about these amps ya there might be a hiss if any pretty much have to stick your head in the horn to hear it .But the main reason I use this amp is to biamp with the dsp and its excellent ......For 400 something bucks I paid for it Idont care I know what sounds good and these xti rock on [H]

Do you have any measurement gear you could hook up to your speakers to dial in the crossovers/system EQ?

One of the things about Klipsch crossovers is that they're "balancing networks" which means they also employ some EQ in addition to the typical crossover functions. When you make the move to active bi-amping, then you're gonna need a way to mimic the passive xover EQ - or better yet, implement better filters since the DSP makes it much easier to do.

Hi Dr Who

No I do not have any measurement gear but a spl meter I just do it by hear .I know this way I will only get close .I thought maybe someone on this form might know how klf 30' s were set with these amps.I have a active xover I could put in mix would this help???Or will this just make things harder? Anyway its a excellent tweaking tool.

Thanks Doc for you reply Rock on

Randyman[Y]

Hi Dr Who

No I do not have any measurement gear but a spl meter I just do it by hear .I know this way I will only get close .I thought maybe someone on this form might know how klf 30' s were set with these amps.I have a active xover I could put in mix would this help???Or will this just make things harder? Anyway its a excellent tweaking tool.

Thanks Doc for you reply Rock on

Randyman[Y]