circuit/schematic diagram of Promedia 2.1

dmcbohol

Can anyone here provide me the Circuit diagram or at least the pin out assignment on the DIN connector on the circuit board/subwoofer side (NOT the DIN plug). I have a problem with my 2.1 from day 1 which is half-working speakers, reverse volume & no LED power light. The DIN plug has been replaced with a brand new after market one but still the problem persist. I suspect the problem is on the female/subwoofer side as I have done a continuity test on the DIN connector & the Control Pod. The big problem is the female socket on the subwoofer is glued into the aluminum back plate making it very difficult to replace it. However I can hard wire it from the subwoofer into the control pod. It's just too difficult to remove the female DIN socket on the circuit board but very easy to solder wires from the circuit board to maybe a computer keyboard extension whose end will then be the "new" female DIN socket

thanks

• 6 months later...

I posted this just a few months ago if I recall correctly, but I can certainly get this information when I am at the shop on Sunday. do any of you know where we can get the 9 pin plugs that go inside the pods? if so then I can start making replacement cables in full length and I think we all know how nice that would be!

Mister_Clean

mr_clean_ct (ebay)

www.damagetone.com

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...