Heritage?

Danely15

Danely15: First of all, welcome to the forum. The only way I know how to answer your question is to say that the word "heritage" when spoken here, typically refers to those Klipsch speaker models that were designed by the company's founder, Paul W. Klipsch that have been kept pretty much in the line-up since their existence began.

For example: Currenlty offered models are the Klipschorn, LaScala, Cornwall and Heresy. Discontinued Heritage models are Belle Klipsch (named for the founder's wife), Rebel and Shorthorn models.

There have been numerous iterations of each Heritage design. For example. LaScala I & II, Cornwall I, II & III, Heresy I, II & III and numerous anniversary editions of the Klipschorn with the most recent being the 60th Anniversary model commemorating the company's 60th year of business in 2006.

I currenlty own a pair of Klipsch Heritage Heresy IIIs that I drive with a vacuum tube amp, 8 Klipsch Reference Series Models (7.1 System) and a Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 system. -Glenn

post-10177-13819367435924_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Those models were never part of the branded "Heritage" series. We had other series that have been discontinued, (Epic, Tangent, KG, KM), and Forte, Chorus, Quartet, Academy, etc were really their own series or entities (listed in "other" in the categories in the left column of this page --except Academy which is found in the discontinued center channel category).