How to Make an Arm Board for a Turn Table

rplace

Pete,

I have been meaning to write you, but crazy busy lately. I put one of the poplar ones in place and proceeded to drill my hole in the correct location and the bit grabbed a hold of the off-centered hole below it from the original configuration and it broke the poplar disc clean in half. Still I was able to get the general idea that it would work. However, the bottom part that holds the motor and feet needs to be routed out too. The shank from the Origin arm won't let the top part rest on the bottom part. What I will do next is make the top hole very large so I don't run into problems when I drill the new one. At that same time I will enlarge the lower hole as well. I look at it a lot, but just have not had time to get it all in order. I was sort of bummed it did not come together for the weekend I had the other forum guys over....but such is life.

Colter, I am just messing because I feel like it The MMF-5 is a great table for the price as it. Plug and play not much messing, just typical TT set up stuff like alignment, tracking force azimuth, etc. Get one you will like it.