Simple Wiring question

This may sound dumb, however I just wanted to make sure I wire these speakers correctly. I have a pair of synergy f-2 and on the back like the picture they have two posetive and two negative wire plugs. Do I just run wire to both, and then twist the wires together on the other end that plugs into my receiver?

http://www.klipsch.com/products/details/f-2.aspx#

Nope all you have to do is run one wire to each connection, one to positive and one to negative. In picture 5 of 9 it has the copper jumper that you should also have connected. You can then run either wire or get some end connections, spade or banana, to hook up to your speakers and receiver.

Hope this helps you out,

James

So say I am using banana clips, I only have to hook to one of the reds and one of the blacks on the back of the speaker? Why are there two on the speaker then?

56428318xq0.jpg

Yup. For normal listening, one banana to black one to red.

As long as the jumper remains in place you're good to go.

Klipsch offers this convertible feature because bi-wire connections are popular and they do it to meet consumer expectations. Actual value or improvement by bi-wiring over conventional connection seems to be in the eye er ear of the beholder. Alot of contentious opinion about that either way. If you want to try it, just remove the jumper and provide signal to each connector.