RC-64 to replace RC-62?

ensmarcum

• Moderators

Most dealers are willing to let you "test drive" the speakers. They are like car dealers...they know once you take it home, you will not want to bring it back. [:D]

Blue, you have a great setup there. IMO, you would be better off getting the RC-64 before the back speakers. My thought is that every single movie you watch uses the center channel. On the contrast, there are very few true 7.1 movies available so I wouldn't think you would be benefiting that much at the present. You can be enjoying the RC-64 for awhile until 7.1 movies become more common and then add the RB-61's. Just my .02.

Blue, you have a great setup there. IMO, you would be better off getting the RC-64 before the back speakers. My thought is that every single movie you watch uses the center channel. On the contrast, there are very few true 7.1 movies available so I wouldn't think you would be benefiting that much at the present. You can be enjoying the RC-64 for awhile until 7.1 movies become more common and then add the RB-61's. Just my .02

thanks[:)] Ya I hear you.Just so much i wanna do some where in the mix i wanna throw in a second klipsch sub to (rt 12d or another rsw10d????)[:|]my wife didnt hear that did she LOL