Al K 's Type B upgrade almost complete.

kg4guy

I really never noticed how big they were. Not that I do I would recommend rebuilding them. It would not take too long. They are really not useable the way you have them. The ALK model of how that network is supposed to look is posted here. You are quite a ways off actually of what you really need. No offense, but you can't really use those like they are in a cornwall. Sorry. Tried to help earlier too.

Work great they 12.5" by 8.5" not much larger than ALK's his are 10" by 7" the network next to it is not a stock board but a smaller one so the ALK's look larger than they are .Thanks

As an FYI -

There are lots of speaker builders who by choice leave the network OUT of the cabinet. The cabinet may have three sets of binding posts or barrier strip installed, however what is wired to them on the inside is not the input into the crossover, but rather the drivers, themselves. People often start with calculated values of L and C, and sometimes want to tweak or add compensation circuits to personal choice. I've done this many times; the speaker shown below has its crossover installed in a separate box outside of the speaker.

For high order networks where space is a problem, inductor placement and proximity is more of an issue.

post-10533-1381937444941_thumb.jpg