Thursday night.... If you love the Blues one of the greats are playing in Indy.

Bryan Lee is playing the Slipery Noodle in Indy on Thursday June 19th. He is one of my all time favorite blues men. Be prepared to be blown away as this man radiates the blues.

I remember the first time I heard Bryan while walking down Burbon St. I called my wife on my way back to the hotel, her first question was... How are the strip clubs in New O. I laughed and told her I never made it into one she did not belelve me when I told her I was in one bar the entire evening listening to a 60 year old blind guitar player.

The second time I heard him, Frank Marino was in town and jamed with him. O...M....G...

I usually try to see him when he comes to WI which is the weekend of the Pilgrimage[:(] and I wont get into Indy till Friday. Oh well.

JM

Way Kool about Lee at the Noodle....nice place if you don't mind smelling like a sig for hours later. Jam nights are fun, but I don't smoke....good time to ride the bike home to blow off the smell LOL

My wife and I have been to NO many times and Burbon St is a blast, don't do the strip clubs though....Blues Club is good, nice bands

I'm up for an evening at the Noodle if anyone else is heading over there. I was there for the first time in March - quite a place. After just returning from four days at the Chicago Blues Festival last week, I think I need a blues fix!