Problem with Heresy during setup?

Ok since I added the Academy to my system, I've got the time to run the auto setup. As it starts detecting for phase my left beeps or what ever you call it, when it gets to right speaker I can tell a big differanse in the sound. It tells me to switch phase but that does not help. It sounds like theres no highs coming from the speaker compared to my others.So I shut it down and went into the back and everything looks good. Is there somthing I'm missing here or do you guys think I've got a problem? Any help please.

Well I just knew I wouldn't be able to sleep. Thanks Brac for the info, I did the towel test and I had no tweeter. So I went through the search and got the info on useing the omh meter so if I did it right, the tweeter peged out the meter. So if I've got all my info. right it should be the diophram? For the past year I've had to work out of town and wasn't able to come home and really listen to the speakers like I wanted to.

I decided to go with Bob's CT125's I was takeing out the old ones and I noticed at the mid horn the two screws near the woofer, both of the screws had splintered the wood. I new this when I changed the X-overs. One screw was loose and would not tighten back. Any ideas on how I can fix this?