Looks like you had a great time

As usual, Monday was graduation day for our grade eight students. Since I teach a core class, I'm the one who hands out the certificates. Indy would have been so much more fun, seeing a good number of people who I talk with regularly and an opportunity to see the new things that Klipsch is up to.

Instead we had an audience of parents who never stopped talking, students who hammed it up and after they had been recognized, didn't have the courtesy to be polite and allow others to be similarly recognized. A really classy affair, think Jerry Springer meets Arsineo Hall, the worst one in my 24 years of teaching.

The pictures and comments make me really think I should have faked being sick and drove to Indy, instead of the major head cold I currently have. Only five more years to go.

Amy and Trey, it sounds like you put on another wonderful pilgimage. Keep those photos coming, including the ones like Travis' daughter with her neat flipflops.